Freezy Paws Freeze-Dried Grass Fed Beef Steak 70g
Freezy Paw's Australian Grass-Fed beef steak are loaded with essential nutrients such as potassium, Vitamin B12, omega fatty acids, vitamin c, and selenium.
Australian Grass-fed beef is considered to be a healthier option than grain-fed beef. Pound for pound, it has less total fat, and therefore good for your pets.
The nutritional content of that fat is also different. For example, grass fed beef has as much as five times the amount of omega-3 fatty acids as regular grain fed beef.
Grass-fed beef, as the name implies, comes from cows that eat mostly grass. Grain-fed cows eat a diet supplemented with soy and corn and other additives.
- 100% Human Grade
- Only 1 ingredient, responsibly sourced.
- Freeze-dried retains nutrients and the natural flavour of raw meat
- High-protein, all-natural treat
- Bite-sized for easy eating and portion control
- Great for reward training and as a nutritional boost to any pet's diet
- Naturally gentle on the stomach
- No preservatives, no fillers, and no artificial flavours/colours
- Grain-free, gluten-free, soy-free, corn-free, and guilt-free!
- Made in Australia and grown, in small batches.